After releasing MAPS.ME 3.0 we received a lot of letters from you regarding new interface of the app. As long as our users are the main source of ideas for the app improvement, we decided not to put it off and change some things right away.
- Tool bar on the main screen became transparent, leaving more space for the map. The place preview background is now white instead of green, and the text is easier to read, especially in sunny weather.
You’ll see a lot of changes in the app menu:
- There’s now the Settings & More point in the menu, where you can find Help (answers to the most frequently asked questions).
- You can now easily let us know of any problems with the app with the help of Report a bug button and let us know what you think about the app via Rate the app button (5 stars, please!).
- We’re always happy to talk with our users and let you know all the news about the app, so please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, subscribe to the email newsletter (no spam, only news about new releases, features and promotions) and contact us via email. You can now do all that directly from the app.
- The app was translated into Thai, Chinese, Arabic, Danish, Turkish, all in all in 20 languages. If MAPS.ME has not yet been localized into your language, and you would like to help us with it - just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re doing our best to develop the fastest and simplest offline maps, and will be grateful for your feedback and ideas (remember, there are now a lot of useful buttons in the menu?)